Become an Affiliate
Promote, Share, and Earn $$
What is affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is when you promote other companies’ products. When someone buys through your affiliate link, you get a commission.
As an affiliate, you’re a salesperson for the company. You help to make a sale, the company rewards you.
The best thing about affiliate marketing is that you can do it at scale. A typical salesperson only sells products from one company. As an affiliate marketer, you can promote products from many different companies and earn commissions from all of them.
How does affilite marketing with VieTechU work?
We provide you, as an affiliate, with a unique link so we can track who is responsible for a sale. VieTechU gives each affiliate a unique link so they can track who was responsible for a sale.
The link will usually look something like this:
When someone clicks that link, a small file called a cookie gets stored on their device.
An affiliate cookie does two things:
1. It helps the merchant attribute the sale back to the right person;
2. It (usually) holds an expiration date, so you get paid even if the buyer delays their purchase.
Here’s an example of how this works.
Imagine that a reader visits your post about the best online training for engine diagnostic technology or they are watching your YouTube channel showing how to fix an engine component related to a diagnostic fault code. They click on one of your affiliate links, leading them to VieTechU training courses.
But then they realized they have to pick up their daughter from school. So they leave their house, pick up their daughter, have dinner, and then finally go back VieTechU where they find the course offerings again.
Since they’re already shopping on VieTechU, they decide to purchase more than one course, or they come back later and buy a yearly subscription to have access to the full training program and certification opportunities.
Here’s the good news. Earlier, they clicked on your affiliate link and a cookie was stored on their device. Because VieTechU has a 30-day cookie duration, you get compensated for both the course they sign up for and the annual subscription — even though you didn’t promote the latter.
Here's what an affiliate link would look like for the training course page: http://www.vietechu.com/training-course-category/diesel?aff=92kzN284ge
How much can I make as an affiliate marketer?
The simple answer is that there is no limit. It depends on the amount of work you put in.
The most successful affiliate marketers make six or seven figures a month.
How to get started with affiliate marketing?
Follow these simple steps. Be sure you register for free. As registered user anyone can use the Affiliate System dashboard.
1. Go to My Affiliate Dashboard from your profile dashboard
2. View your auto generated unique affiliate code
3. Create a unique name, with no spaces, for your campaign in the "Campaign" field. Ex: Instagram, MechanicBlog You can create as many as you'd like just by adding more to expand the list.
3. Go to any page or course you wish to promote and click "share to earn". (You can find this in the list of links at the bottom of the page or on any course page above the course objectives.)
4. From the "share to earn" choose the affiliate campaign from the dropdown list you created from your dashboard. This will assign the course or page to your campaign and will track your success.
5. Promote the course or page links you chose by sharing it to any social media platform, email, blog, website or whatever.
6. Check the success of your campaigns and your affiliate commissions in your "My Affiliate Commissions".
7. Affiliate Payout will be paid out once a minimum commission of $200 has been accumulated.
We will be offering random sales bonuses and increased commissions based on effort and success. We appreciate your support as we launch our training programs. Lots more to come, so stay tuned.